Big money settlement for Samsung TV owners! Up to $650!
In this case, Plaintiffs claim that certain Samsung televisions contain a defective capacitor causing the TVs to fail early. The Samsung TVs at issue are:
Model Number Serial Numbers
LCD TV LN-T******/XAA; LN**A******XZA; LNS4041DX/XAA; LNS4051DX/XAA; LNS4052DX/XAA; LNS5296DX/XAA
Plasma TV HPT5034X/XAA; HPT5044X/XAA; HPT5054X/XAA; HPT5064X/XAA; PN42A410C1DXZA; PN42A450P1DXZA; PN50A410C1DXZA; PN50A450P1DXZA; PN50A460S4DXZA
DLP TV HLT5087SAX/XAA; HLT5087SX/XAA; HLT5089SAX/XAA; HLT5089SX/XAA; HLT5687SAX/XAA; HLT5687SX/XAA; HLT5689SAX/XAA; HLT5689SX/XAA; HLT6187SAX/XAA; HLT6187SX/XAA; HLT6189SAX/XAA; HLT6189SX/XAA
You can elect from the following awards:
(1) A free service visit to determine if your TV has a problem covered by the settlement and, if it does, to fix the problem; or
(2) the refund of expenses you incurred, prior to March 2, 2012, to evaluate or diagnose the problem covered by the class action settlement up to $150; or
(3) the refund of expenses you incurred, prior to March 2, 2012, to fix the problem covered by the class action settlement up to $150 for replacement of capacitors, or up to $300 if the repair involved replacement of the power supply board; or
(4) the refund of shipping expenses, including insurance costs, you incurred to fix the TV up to $150; or
(5) a $300 fully transferable debit card if you reported to Samsung, prior to March 2, 2012, the problem covered by the settlement, but did not get it fixed, and you now no longer possess your TV.
(6) In addition, a payment of $50 if, after March 2, 2012, you require more than one repair to fix the problem covered by the settlement.
See if you’re eligible for $650 today with help from mysettlementclaims.com at the Samsung TV Eligibility Guide